This degree is in the "business suite" of programmes at ARU London which all have a common first year:
- This allows you to gain a broad understanding of the key areas of business.
- We know it can be difficult to decide the exact direction you wish your studies to take. Our structure allows you to transfer to one of our "business suite" degree courses, should you wish to.
- You are not committed in your area of specialisation; you can do so after your first year at ARU London.
See below for the modules you will study:
Year 0 (Foundation Year)
Students undertake a single 120 module called Skills for Higher Education, divided into the following parts:
- Research Skills 1
- Professional Communications
- Data Skills
- Personal Development in Professional Settings
- Research Skills 2
- Global Debates
- The Pitch Project
- Business Environment
- Academic and Professional Skills
- Economics for Business
- Business Finance
- Operational and Project Management
- Business Strategy
- Managing International Business
- Undergraduate Major Project (Integrated Case Study)
For a more detailed overview of the course modules you can view the Course Information Sheet here.