The Finance Department can offer support on Student Finance applications, submitting CoCs (Change of Circumstance), payment queries and payment plans.

Should you have financial queries you should firstly consult your VLE. Within the 'My Account' section you can view the payments which have been made and also view any future payments. If you have any payment queries, then these should be directed to the Information Centre who can arrange an appointment with the Finance Department. If you need to contact the finance department or if you have any  questions please contact us at or call 020 7400 6778.

If you require assistance please view our step-by-step guide on how to complete a Student Finance application here.

Alternatively check our narrated step-by-step video guide on how to submit a Student Finance England application.


The Finance Department is open from Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm.

Where next?